CAYC NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2020 REGISTRATION & MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
ALL conference attendees MUST register, including presenters and all co-presenters. (Registration fees are adjusted for presenters, as per previous communications.)
We are grateful to the Manitoba Teachers’ Society for hosting our registration. To register you will need to create a username and choose your sessions at: https://memberlink.mbteach.org/Event.axd?e=1165
You can purchase or renew your CAYC membership when you register so that you can register at the member rates.
Payment can be made by credit card (online), by eTransfer to email@example.com or by cheque payable to CAYC–Mb and mailed to CAYC, c/o 47 Torrington Road, Winnipeg, MB. R3Y 1B6.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Lisa at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Memberships are valid for one year and give you the member rate for the National Conference.
Being a CAYC Member means that you support a national forum that advocates for children and provides you with the following benefits:
· Access to a national and local community of researchers, educators and caregivers dedicated to the education and care of young children;
· Discounted registration rates on regional and national CAYC events and conferences;
· Notice of professional development opportunities throughout the year available exclusively for members;
· Eligibility to apply for various grants in your local jurisdiction.
CAYC Annual Membership Rates:
· Full membership - $55
· Institution membership - $120 (Note: institutional membership is for an early childhood centre, school, etc., and allows staff from that institution to attend conferences at member rates.
· Student membership rate - $30 (Note: Students must be undergraduate or and provide their institution name.)